2003 Cobra Specifications
- Length: 183.5'
- Width: 73.1'
- Height: Coupe 52.5' / Convt. 52.9'
- Wheelbase: 101.3'
- Weight: Coupe 3665 lbs. / Convt. 3780 lbs.
- Weight Distribution: Front 57 / Rear 43
- Fuel Capacity: 15.7 gallons (59.4 liters)
Fuel Delivery: Sequential electronic fuel injection
- Double overhead cams, four valves per cyclinder, 4.6 L / 280cid, 90°
V-8, cast iron block, aluminum heads, forged crankshaft
- Bore x stroke: 90.2 x 90.0mm
- Compression ratio: 8.5:1
- Horsepower: 390 hp @ 6,000 RPM (85 Hp per liter)
- Torque: 390 lb./ft. @ 3,500 RPM
Induction: Eaton Generation IV Roots-type supercharger/water-to-air
intercooler with boost pressure @ 8.0 PSI, Aluminum intake manifold / tuned
equal length runners, 57mm twin bore throttle body, 90mm mass-air sensor
Ignition: Distributorless coil-on-plug
Exhaust: Stainless steel, dual 2.25' / 3' polished tips
- 11' single plate clutch
- T-56 6-speed manual (1st-2.66, 2nd-1.78, 3rd-1.30, 4th-1.00,5th-0.80,
- Aluminum driveshaft
- Aluminum case rear axle: 8.8' 3.55:1 trac lok
Front: SVT Modified MacPherson strut system with gas charged dampening,
separate springs on lower arm, 29mm tubular stabilizer bar
Rear: Multi-link independent system, cast iron upper control arm,
aluminum lower control arm, aluminum spindle, gas-charged shock absorbers,
coil spring, 26mm tubular stabilizer bar
w / ABS - 4 channel / 4 sensor system
Front: 13' Brembo Discs / twin-piston calipers
Rear: 11.65' Discs, single-piston caliper
Wheels & Tires
17 x 9 in., five-spoke aluminum alloy, (opt chrome) mounted with Goodyear
Eagle F1, 275/40ZR-17